LE CHALET POM'PIN
4-star cottage with jacuzzi
Fully equipped chalet for 4 people classified 4 stars.
Total area of 105 m²: chalet of 85m² on 2 levels (ground floor + 1 floor) and well-being annex of 20m² (jacuzzi, sauna, hammam).
In the heart of the Massif du Sancy, discovering the volcanoes of Auvergne, in the magnificent town of Mont Dore, this haven of peace will offer you the calm of the mountain and will open the doors to all its pleasures. Alpine skiing, cross-country skiing and snowshoeing in winter, hiking, swimming and spa treatments the rest of the year.
The chalet, carefully decorated, has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 2 toilets and a beautiful living room with a wood stove at your disposal to warm your evenings.
Numerous storage spaces will allow you to store skis and other equipment very easily.
You have a large private land (1200m²). You will find barbecue, garden furniture and children's play area (slide, swing and hut).
On the ground floor :
- equipped kitchen open to the living space to allow you to cook in a friendly atmosphere
- living room with sofa, TV, DVD player, Hifi system, library and games library at your disposal
- entrance with cloakroom and storage, fitted out for ski equipment, hiking ...
- Electric radiators and wood stove (wood available)
At your disposal to ensure all the comfort of your stay: Fridge, Freezer, Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave, Raclette machine, Toaster, Coffee maker, Kettle, Steamer, Multifunction robot
- 1 bedroom with 1 double bed 160 cm with access to the balcony facing the mountain
- 2 bedrooms each with 2 single 90 cm beds which can be pushed together as needed
- 1 bathroom with shower, double sink and WC, equipped with a washing machine and a tumble dryer
We provide you with a free pushchair, high chair, cot and baby bath.
The Services that make our strength and make our chalet unique
As all the bedrooms are located on the first floor, the chalet unfortunately does not provide sufficient autonomy for people in wheelchairs.
However, we are careful to improve access for people with reduced mobility in our house.
You will be able to find there:
- a grab bar in the toilets
- a shower seat in the bathroom
- a remote control with large buttons for the television